miércoles, 18 de enero de 2012

Natalie Imbruglia - Torn (Official Music Video 720p HD) Lyrics

I thought I saw a man brought to life He was warm - he came around like He was dignified He showed me what it was to cry Well you couldn't be that man I adored You don't seem to know - don't seem to care What your heart is for No I don't know him anymore There's nothin' where we used to lie Conversation has run dry That's what's going on Nothing's fine I'm torn I'm all out of faith This is how I feel I'm cold and I am chained Lying naked on the floor Illusion never changed Into something real I'm cold and I am shamed and bound And broken on the floor And I can see the perfect sky is torn You're a little late I'm already torn So I guess the fortune teller's right I should have seen just what was there And not some holy light But you crawled beneath my veins And now I don't care I have no luck I don't miss it all that much There's just so many things That I can't touch There's nothing where he used to lie My conversation has run dry That's what is goin' on Nothin's right I'm torn I'm all out of faith This is how I feel I'm cold and I am shamed Lying naked on the floor Illusion never changed Into something real I'm wide awake And I can see the perfect sky is torn You're a little late I'm already torn

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario